Running a business is a very time consuming endeavor. Most employers don't have the time or energy to keep up with all of the subtle ins and outs of having full time employees. This is why we offer the IEL Employer Tips free of charge. Feel free to check back on a regular basis to view new tips or browse our archive to see what you may have missed.
- Late payments of Social Security and Federal Withholding can cause significant late fees and penalties. Integrity is liable for the timely payment of all client payroll taxes and in most cases pays them daily.
- Integrity Employee Leasing is responsible for deducting and mailing child support payments for our clients’ employees at no extra charge to the client.
- For accounting purposes our clients make one payment for the “cost of leased employee” and that amount should be posted to their books as one figure eliminating need to account for all the various costs associated with payroll.
- Some payroll outsourcing companies have additional charges for adding or deleting employees, filing taxes or creating and delivering employee W-2s. With Integrity Employee Leasing there are no additional charges for any of these services, our leasing fee covers it all with no hidden costs.
- Every business is required to maintain a separate folder for I-9 forms for immigration purposes. Integrity supplies a form for each employee along with instructions for the employee and employer to fill out. Failure to maintain these documents can result in serious fines.
- When you purchase a traditional Workers’ Compensation policy there is a significant deposit required and if you exceeded the projected premium because you had a good year, you can expect to pay a sizable final audit. In the majority of cases Integrity has no deposit or fees and there is never a final audit as you are on a pay as you go basis.
- While a business owner may be an expert at their own business they may lack the time, knowledge or skill in handling Workers’ Compensation or unemployment claims. Integrity Employee Leasing has a trained staff that are professionals in handling these claims allowing the business owner time to concentrate on managing their business.
Human Resource Management
- All businesses are required to send a new hire report to the State twice a month. Integrity files these reports with the State for all clients at no additional cost.
- Many business owners are unaware of Labor laws that affect their business. Integrity’s Human Resource Department works hard to assist clients with any questions they may have on any labor issue.
- Integrity’s employees pride themselves on giving personalized customer service which is reflected in our client retention rate. Our clients are more than just customers they are our friends.
- Businesses are only required to pay Federal and State Unemployment on the first $7,000 of an employee’s yearly wages. Integrity honors the cutoffs on these taxes for all clients.